Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day by Day...

Ugh. This is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. So far I am only on day 3 of my husbands deployment, and I don't like this one bit. I haven't heard from him since he called that one morning, and I just miss him so much. I miss being able to curl up into his arms while we watch a movie and eat pizza. I miss snuggling up to him at night when my feet get cold. I miss his sweet kissed and his goofy ones. I miss his laugh, and the way he would say "I love ju". I constantly look at the picture I took of us right before he got on the bus, and I could tell hes thinking of how much hes going to miss me. I want to be in his arms again and hug him as tightly as I can. I know I will get through this, but its not going to be easy. I never thought it would be easy, but I didn't expect it to be this difficult either. *Sigh* 3 days down, 362 to go. TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment