Monday, February 21, 2011

Where Does Cheese Come From?...

30 Days of Photos:Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.




This is my mom and me. Over the years I have had a ton of really great friends, but my mom has certainly been the person I have been closest to the longest, for my whole life to be exact. :P
She is the reason I have become the amazing woman I am today, and I hope to be as great of a mother as she was to me. She has always been there to support me through anything, even when she didn't like where I was taking my life, and she was even standing right next to me as my maid of honor on my wedding day. I love her so much, and I can't wait to see her in 3 DAYS!!!!! She is such a blessing, and I am so lucky to have such a great mom. TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment