Monday, February 14, 2011

A Very Cheesey Valentine...



This ^ was my Valentine's Day surprise from the most wonderful husband in the whole world! And what makes it even better? The fact that my wedding bouquet was strikingly similar, and I dont know if he did that on purpose, but either way I love it. When I answered the door, the delivery guy said "Someone in Iraq loves you! Happy Valentines Day!" which I thought was totally awesome, and my husband even included a personalized message inside my flowers. I would have to say that this is the best Valentine's Day gift anyone has ever gotten me. :)
My only wish was that I could have celebrated our first Valentine's Day together, but I know that my husband has an important job to do, and its better that he left sooner, so that he can be back home and meeting his child sooner :)
I miss him so much. Happy Valentine's Day Goobs! I love you!!! TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment