Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Cheese....

30 Days of Truth- Day 16: Someone or something you could definitely live without.

Due to the fact that I think its pretty obvious I don't NEED anything but my family and friends (oh and food and water of course), and also the fact that I am not sure who is reading this (therefore I refuse to hurt someones feelings by blogging about how I could live without them. RUDE!), I have decided to plead the 5th on this one. lol Instead, I am going to blog about the going of an old year, and the coming of a new one.

2010 was a very bipolar year. I lost both of my great grandparents within months of each other, parted with my ex, turned 21, went skydiving (a good thing), fractured my tail bone, reunited with the love of my life, got engaged and married, got ripped off, lost weight (good), moved 2 times in 1 1/2 months, tried to get pregnant but so far have been unsuccessful, found out my husband was getting deployed in February, rented a very lovely home, met some great friends. left some great friends and family in Georgia, fixed a friendship that I thought would never be fixable, and I think that just about sums it up. So over all I would say the good out weighs the bad, but I will tell ya, I am looking at the coming of 2011 to be a good thing, and I really hope it's even better than 2010 because if it is, well I would say I have a pretty nice life going for me. TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment