Friday, January 14, 2011

Preggo Cheese...

30 Days of Truth-Day 28: What would you do if you got pregnant (or got someone pregnant) right now?

Considering my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now, I would be the happiest person in the world. We wanted to get pregnant before he deployed next month, but so far it hasn't happened. This is the last chance we have at getting pregnant before he leaves, and I even took fertility medicine, so we will see. Fingers are crossed. I just don't get how it's so easy for an irresponsible woman who is just going to get an abortion and murder her child, yet for someone like me, who was born to be a mother, it takes so many tries and so much disappointment. I suppose it will happen when it is supposed to, though. TTFN <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you that you ARE pregnant now! I totally agree with you that it's ridiculous women get pregnant irresponsibly all the time, abortions are a plague, and there are so many out there trying to get pregnant or trying to adopt and it eludes them! It's so sad! But yea for you and baby to be! :)

    ReplyDelete