Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cheese is the word...

30 Days of Truth-Day 22: Your celebrity crush.

Anyone and everyone who knows me should know the answer to this question, but if you don't my celebrity crush is John Travolta. I can still see myself as a little girl just love struck as I watch Grease, sitting as close to the television screen as possible without getting fussed at that I was going to go blind before I am 30 lol. I guess it's the smile, and the eyes, and the chin! I LOVE IT! Which I guess is good that I married someone with very similar features *don't worry, hunny, that's not the only reason I married you. You have a great personality too ^_^* lol jkjk. Well I mean he does, but still. Anywho, one of my life long goals is to have every single one of his movies on DVD before I die, even Battlefield Earth, which lets face it, wasn't the greatest movie. I already have a personalized autograph that says, "To Roberta Dreams can come True. John Travolta" Sigh. My husband and I have an agreement that if John Travolta offered himself to me, and if Angelina Jolie offered herself to him, we could both take the offers, and not be mad at each other :P. I am glad I have such an understanding husband that sees things like I do hehehe, but seriously, and all joking aside not matter what, my husband will still be the #1 man in my life, and I wouldn't even trade him for John Travolta if given the chance :). Well he was in the band Cab Ride Home, so maybe you could say he is my celebrity crush ;) TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment