Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheese vs. Karma

30 Days of Truth- Day 19: What is your opinion of religion?

When I was little up until I was 18 years old I was raised in the Mormon religion, or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints if you will, and yes we do believe in Jesus as our savior, and we also believe in electricity. No, we do not believe in polygamy and haven't for a very long time. Anywho, I will save you a long list but lets just say for the time being I now classify myself as just a simple Christian. There is one thing, however, I feel very strongly about, and that is Karma. I live my life around what will give me good Karma, and I make my decisions based on if bad Karma is worth me choosing to make a bad decision. There has never been a situation to where Karma (good or bad) has not come back around to me, not once, therefore, living life based on knowing what you do will always come back to either bite you or pat you on the back, well, lets just say I usually make a pretty good decision,and therefore having a pretty good life. TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment