Sunday, January 16, 2011

Turning Over a new Cheese...

30 Days of Truth-Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself.

One thing that I really hope to change about myself is just to be healthier. I don't mean skinnier or whatever, just healthier in general. With this goal includes me learning to cook, and if you know me, you are thinking "oh God" right about now. lol The reason I guess is because I want to be able to eat healthy when I have kids, so that they have to eat healthy. Not to mention, I want to be around for a while, and eating junk food, hitting the jack and coke, etc isn't the best way to do that. haha. Another thing I hope to change, is to actually be a mom. I know that's what I was meant to do with my life, among other things, and I am done waiting to get started on it. We have been trying for 5 months now, so lets hope this last chance will work before he gets deployed in a few weeks. TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment