Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Purpose...

Okay, so I hit the button on the Random Blog Topic Generator I told you about earlier, and it asked me,"Why do you think you were born into this world?"

I believe that many people are born for specific reasons. For example, some people are meant to save lives and therefore become doctors. Some are meant to entertain people, so they become musicians or actors, or strippers if you want to go that far lol. I believe that I was born to be a mom. I don't think God really cares about what I do as far as my employment as long as I am there to take care of my children, however many that may be.
How do I know this? Well, lets see, I am the oldest girl out of about 15 cousins which means I did a LOT of babysitting. Then the older I got I never really knew what I wanted to go to school for, all I knew is that I wanted to get married and start my family. That is how I know I married the perfect man because the day we got married he told me that I should stop taking birth control, and in agreement, I did. Even though it took 5 long months of trying, we finally have started our family, and we couldn't be happier.
So far I am 4 weeks pregnant, and even though my boobs ache, my hormones are out of wack, and I am constantly tired, I am so excited to begin this life changing experience, after all, this is what I was born to do. TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment