Sunday, January 2, 2011

Not a Book Worm, but a Book Cheese...

30 Days of Truth- Day 17: A book you've read that changed your view on something.

What is it with half of these questions being boring and down right LAME! lol Oh well, here goes another dull blog:

The answer to this question isn't really a book, but an author. If you like mystery/romance novels, you really need to read a Sandra Brown book, and just to warn you, once you start reading her work, you will never want to read anything else until you have read every single book on the shelves...or amazon :P I don't know what she does, but when I read her books I am completely IN them. I always feel like the main character (unless it's a dude of course). Now there are some spicy sex scenes in a good number of her books, so if you get offended by that, I would try to pass on a select few lol.

Anyway, back to the question, every since I can remember I have wanted to be a FBI Investigator, and with her books, I never let that dream go. In fact, each time I read them I yearn for it more and more. So you could say that when I become a big shot at the FBI, she will be one of the reasons why I am there. For now, she will just have to be the reason why I work at Barnes and Noble (hopefully, 2 job interviews down, and hopefully 1 to go :D) TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment