Monday, January 31, 2011

Alone..for Now

Sorry for no blog post yesterday, but it was a really rough day for me, so I couldn't even see the computer screen even if I tried. I sent my soldier off to war, and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It was difficult to come home to all of his things, all of our pictures, and with our 2 cats just giving me a confused look like, "you left with daddy, why didn't you return with him?". I cried for hours, but after I got sick of the head ache and being so upset, (after all you're not supposed to be stressed when you got a bun in the oven)I started cleaning to get my mind off of things. Then I went grocery shopping at walmart with my neighbor ashley. After that I sat down with my nook and read me some Sandra Brown. Around 11:00 I finally fell asleep, but woke up so many times to find myself unable to clutch to my husband. :(
Then around 4:30 am my phone rings! It was him! He had bought a phone card when he landed in Ireland, and decided to call me :). Even though we only got to talk for not even 5 minutes, in that time I realized that everything was going to be alright. I am so proud of him, and I am so lucky to have such a strong, noble, honest, hard working, loving husband. I am anxiously awaiting his return, and now I am just going to concentrate on being healthy and preparing for our baby to arrive. TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment