Friday, January 7, 2011

Cheese Goin' the Distance...

30 Days of Truth-Day 21: (Scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you got into a fight a couple of hours before. What do you do?

Considering I live in Texas, and my best friend lives in Georgia, it would be very hard for me. I mean, when I argue with someone, I never EVER say something I don't mean, and I am also they type of person that doesn't like to leave an argument unsolved, so the likeliness of this situation actually playing out is very rare. If, it were to happen though, and the car accident was severe, I would hope I would have the money to fly to Georgia and spend time with her until she were stable. If this happens, hopefully I will have started my job at Barnes and Noble, so I would have the money for a ticket, and considering I should be starting within the next week or two, that shouldn't be an issue.
Like I said, I wouldn't do it in fear that I said something I would regret because I am smarter than that. When I am in an argument, I don't see the point in calling names or hurting the person I care about, especially since it probably has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing. I would rush to her bedside because if it were completely fatal, and it turns out she wouldn't have a chance at survival, I would want to be there to make sure she knows how much she is loved, and how lucky I feel to be her best friend. So yeah, tada!!! lol TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment