Thursday, January 6, 2011

Trippin' Cheese...

30 Days of Truth-Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

My views. Hmm...well I am not a fan of drugs, personally I think that there is just so much to risk for just a little amount of enjoyment, and that's if you don't find yourself overdosing, but to each is own. I don't like drugs, and I am no one's judge. I think that people do bad things just for drugs, and I hope to never be that dependent on something. I also think that if someone like to do drugs, and it effects no one but themselves, then go for it. It's your life, and I am not going to tell you what to do, but if you bring it into my life or you ruin someone else's life because of your need for a high, then I think that's wrong, but like I said, I am not your judge, it's just my opinion. So there :P TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment