Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting to know the Cheese...

30 Days of Truth-Day 23: 15 facts about you.

I have kinda done something like this before, but I will try to be a little more creative this time, I guess. lol

1. I share a birthday with The Dutchess herself, Fergie.

2. I want to be a mother more than anything in this world, and having such a wonderful husband makes me want it even more.

3.I recently just got obsessed with having coffee in the mornings, but only if I have my Irish Cream creamer.

4. I wish I were better at playing Black Ops on the xbox, but that doesn't mean I will stop playing.

5. I hate my glasses, but I have to wear them. Hopefully I can get contacts next week. Also, in my left eye I will forever see a cloud of lines, there is no safe way to repair it, but it can't hurt me or my vision, so it will just be annoying.

6. I basically have a job at Barnes and Noble, and I will be starting soon. I don't think I have ever been so excited to start a job. :)

7. It bugs me that I can no longer decide what my favorite movie is, and it makes me feel like I am betraying Grease and John Travolta just by considering other movies.

8. I think Jim Carrey is a genius.

9. If I could choose to look like anyone, I would look like Jessica Alba.

10. Along with my mom and husband, Miranda Lambert is my hero.

11. I think I am truly beautiful, for the most part, but I wish I could FULLY believe I was.

12. I have one of the most expensive laptops, but I wish I would have never bought it. The only thing I like about it is the glow up keyboard.

13. I love to read, and wish I did it more, but the only books I will read are by Sandra Brown, and I am scared to imagine what I will do once I have read all of them.

14. I can make the greatest burgers ever, a family recipe called German Chili, the best mac and cheese you have ever had, fettuccine alfredo, delicious bologna sandwiches, and chicken n dressing, but other than that, I can't cook at all :P At least what I can cook is always super good. Although, I do wish I could cook more things.

15. I am a neat freak to the max, which goes along with my other weird OCDs.

TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment