Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Cheesey View...

30 Days of Truth-Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.

Well, let me start off by saying I have gay friends and family members who I love very much, and especially recently, my gay cousin purposed to his sweet boyfriend, and he said yes. Where do they go from here? If they want to get married, they have to travel a great distance, which yeah they are willing to do, but I don't think they should have to. I mean, we are in the year 2011 for crying out loud, where more people are proud of being gay, and who aren't scared to say it anymore. Why do others really give a crap if they get married, anyway. I don't think its anyone's business to be able to tell someone they can or cannot. I mean, if your life is so screwed up that your main concern is to keep someone from making such a wonderful, life changing commitment, then you SERIOUSLY need to sort out your priorities or get a life or something. You know what? I think people who drain the life and fun out of this world, shouldn't be able to get married. ( Although they probably don't because no one wants to be around a scrooge like that.) So I guess you could say that, yes, I think they should get married because IT's NONE OF MY BUSNIESS! lol TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment