Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Greatest Life Lesson so Far...

The greatest lesson life has taught me at this point is not to be too trusting of the human race. When you think about it, it's actually pretty sad, and kind of makes being a human degrading in a way. It seems like whenever life has a trial for me it's always about how am I going to handle getting screwed over. It could be anything from a scammer that knocks on your door to your best friend betraying you. You name it, I've been thru it, and frankly, I am done being takin' for a fool, and the best part? I knew better. Each and every single time, I knew it before it even had the chance to bite me in the butt, but I am the type of person that wants to believe in people. I want to see one good person in this world that wont take advantage of me. Are there any decent people left? It seems like whenever these situations come to play, I know that people can't be that generous or civilized, but I want to trust that the "too good to be true" situations will actually work out in my favor one day. I want to find one kindhearted human being that won't screw me over the first chance they get. I still have a little hope left, but not much. TTFN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment